Last updated: December 21, 2017
Collection of Information
We value your anonymity. We DO NOT collect personally identifiable information of the User such as names, email address, or payment data when downloading the App (“Personally Identifiable Information”). Users who download and use our App enter into the App information such as zip code, age and income (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”), but we do not receive Personally Identifiably Information from our application store platform partners. We only collect Personally Identifiable Information voluntarily provided by the User while using the App or Website. We use User information to provide our services to you, enhance the operation of the app, analyze app use, improve our services offerings, and to tailor your experience with services from relevant third parties.
Types of Information Collected
- The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User. We value your anonymity and do not ask or require Personal Data.
- Private data such as income provided by the User for the App is Non-Personally Identifiable.
Use / Release of Personally Identifiable Information
We will not share your Personally Identifiable Information with other parties except as provided below:
- We may share your email address with relevant third party service providers if (i) you provide your email voluntarily and (ii) search for said service providers (e.g., local law firms).
- As required by a legal process under the jurisdiction of a competent legal authority
Use / Release of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose or share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with business partners, affiliates, advertisers or other parties. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information (which does not include any Personally Identifiable Information) with “Third Party Advertisers” or “Third Party Advertising Companies” and other parties as provided below:
- We may use Third Party Service Providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our Users to administer our Website and constantly improve its quality and our product offerings. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for Third Party Advertisers. Please note that this is not Personally Identifiable Information, only general summaries of the activities of our Users. Such data is collected on our behalf, and is owned and used by us.
- We may use our internally developed tools to analyze aggregate User information, such as intensity and frequency of exercises performed, progress statistics and other data pertaining to an exercise or a workout, wellness or fitness session or program. Such aggregated, non-personally identifying information may have various future uses and applications for use by us or other parties.
Security of Information and Release
We take information security seriously. Applyense cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information User transmit to Applyense Application and User do so at his/her own risk. Using unsecured Wi-Fi or other unprotected networks to submit information is never recommended. Once Applyense receives User’s transmission of information, Applyense makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of Applyense’s systems.
You hereby waive, release, and forever discharge Applyense, its current and former affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, predecessors, governors, directors, officers, members, attorneys, or agents, from any and all losses, damages, costs, actions, suits, complaints, or injuries to you, whether known or unknown, liquidated or unliquidated, absolute or contingent, that are directly or indirectly related to, caused by, or arise out of a data security breach. In addition, you agree to at all times hold harmless, indemnify, defend, and forever release and discharge Applyense from and against any and all claims, liabilities, actions, or causes of action threatened or asserted against Applyense or that could be asserted against Applyense arising out of or resulting from a data security breach, or any commenced or threatened action by a third party against Applyense arising out of or relating to a data security breach.